We're trying to find a cool placeto stay for our wedding night,
but remember,
we're on a budget.
Jordan posted about finding a
nice, clean, decently priced hotel in SF
and I thought I'd give all you blog readers
a chance. Any ideas?
We want to stay in Phoenix
for a night or two and
then we're heading off to Catalina Island
so keep that in mind.
Anyone?
6 comments:
What does "we're on a budget" mean? Unfortunately, you and Dave are just missing the discount season. Mike and I stayed in this fabulous bed and breakfast on our wedding night, but the price is a bit higher than when we stayed. :(
Liz,
Isn't that the man's job? You've got enough to worry about!
The Pointe at Tapatio upgraded our room on our wedding night to a massive, awesome suite. It was deluxe. But, that was August. Good luck.
C Jane is right. Let Dave worry about it. But here is my advice. Stay somewhere nice, but DON'T stay anywhere too expensive on your wedding night. Hear me out. Jay and I spent our wedding night at the Scottsdale Marriott Suites... nice, but nothing fancy. But we have been back a few times to celebrate our anniversary, which is really fun. The only reason we can do it is because it's affordable! If you stay at the Phoenician, chances are you won't go back... much.
So you're set for SF, you say?
I will ask my dad about Phoenix...
Yah, bad time of year. Maybe just stay at your apartment ...
Post a Comment