


To continue the "getting engaged" saga . . .
do you remember how I told you that David proposed in a barn?
The next day, David and I decided to make our mark in that barn.
We handled my dad's wood burner and carved this into the side of the
wood post that stood (so nobly) in front of the spot.
I can't wait to show our kids in the years to come
where their dad proposed to me . . .
in a barn.
do you remember how I told you that David proposed in a barn?
The next day, David and I decided to make our mark in that barn.
We handled my dad's wood burner and carved this into the side of the
wood post that stood (so nobly) in front of the spot.
I can't wait to show our kids in the years to come
where their dad proposed to me . . .
in a barn.
4 comments:
You make an adorable couple...congrats!
Yeah Liz! A phat congratulations to you! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with for the wedding. It will be AMAZING to be sure! Don't leave out a blogging detail!
what? was he raised in a BARN?? hahhahaha, you were PROPOSED to in one!!! That's a great story!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I'm sure that's not the last time I'll hear that one! But remember . . . Jesus was born in a barn, you sacrelidge! :)
Post a Comment