DBE
Dear anyone,
Do you know where I could get my
wedding hands
on a rubber stamp of a monogram for my stationary?
Where are you, Martha, when I need you?
Thanks,
Do you know where I could get my
wedding hands
on a rubber stamp of a monogram for my stationary?
Where are you, Martha, when I need you?
Thanks,
2 comments:
Hi liz,
I'm a lurker, and I don't even know how I found you, other than I love to cook and maybe was directed to you by searching for "chef".
Anyhow, you can have a stamp custom made very cheaply at any stamp store. Not a cutesy stamp store like scrapbooking stamps, but like a stamp store where they make stamps for businesses. I think even office max will make you a custom stamp. Just print out your monagram on paper using the font and design you want and take it to a stamp store and have it made up. No biggie.
Once, when my son was little he made a darling little picture of a snowman. I took it and had a stamp made and used it to make tags for xmas packages. It turned out beautifully. I'm sure yours will too.
Good luck!
Draper, Utah
Officemax. Duh.
Post a Comment