8.16.2006

For lunch, I had a garden salad from Whole Grain Bread Company. It had tomatoes, onions, sprouts, sunflower seeds, avacado slices and a Balsamic vinaigrette. It was very good and I feel satisfied.

Not that you care that I had a salad for lunch (for all I know -- you had a roast beef panini dripping in horseradish cream and Fritos), but it's really important for me to be excited about the fact that I had a salad for lunch . . . and that I'm not eating after 4 p.m.

The "getting married" diet is a drag.

It better be worth it or I'm suing . . . someone.

4 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

what 4 p.m.! I thought it was just 8 p.m. that you shouldn't eat after. Let's see how long this last!...not to have lack of faith in you but ya know :o)

kt said...

salads are soooo good !!! Just make sure you treat yourself periodically :D

elizabeth said...

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm not starving myself, since I just get hungry a few hours later.

P.S. Mitch - your faith in me is a little daunting.

Michelle @ Twig said...

Sorry sorry, i was just remembering late night cookie making and hearing " i just need a treat!" Good luck though darling I know you can do it!