6.07.2006

x+y=misery

I am taking summer classes right now and it is lame to the max.

Geology - Natural Disasters and Environment is not so bad. It's pretty interesting and I get to learn a little bit more about politics and economics in this class. That interests me.

and then there's . . .

College Algebra (black is the chosen color)- MY SWORN ENEMY! I hate this subject with the fire of a thousand suns. I look forward to the day that I will never again have to look at those devilish polynomial expressions.

All in all, though, I really feel that education is important. I enjoy learning and going to school helps me in the process. I wonder if my kids will ask me to help them with math? If they do I will respond with this comment, "My dear child, I love you more than my left leg (which is a lot more attractive than my right) and so I will not torture you with my completely distorted misunderstanding of the subject. Go ask your dad."

1 comment:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

Liz, you silly goose! Why didn’t you just ask ME to help you with your math! You know I am a mathematical genius!


Love,
Stephanie