Should I talk about San Diego now? Oh, alright . . .I officially hate every where else in the world compared to California. If anyone wants any of my worldly possessions, you can gladly have them if I can only live in California forever. The only thing you can't have in my adorable lover boy.
David and I went to the beach in Carlsbad, drove around La Jolla and Point Loma, ate amazing sushi, attended a Padres vs. Dodgers game in killer seats, watched the sunset on the cliffs on Sunset Beach (it's not called that for nothin') and both decided that there's nowhere else in the world that compares to California.
I can think of only 2 crummy things about it. 1) Earthquakes 2) The cost of living . . . "I don't want to talk about it."My main consolation is that I am pretty sure that heaven is EXACTLY like it. So if I'm very good then I will live in California forever. Right? RIGHT?
5 comments:
liz,
does your mother know you were wearing that tank? your sooo immodest!
I know. I know. I'm such a little devil. I had another shirt over it, ok? It was just soooooo hot!! Don't tell Claire or else . . .
seriously I don't think I've never seen your shoulder before ;-)
he he to the max! (in regards to the shoulder)...well I have had the privilege of seeing your shoulder but oooh letting the big D see it...such a rebel!
Great pictures though. The first is really beautiful and I must say, love your choice of outfit!
And you actually let yourself be photographed in that tank top! I'm telling Mom! :P
Post a Comment