6.05.2006

nightswimming deserves a quiet night

what is the deal with salt water? seriously. i miss chlorine.

one time, my awesome older sister and my awesome older cousin were laying outside one summer night. my sister turns to my cousin and says, "hey, do you think we could get a moon tan?"

she is so awesome.

5 comments:

AliceK[i]ND said...

Um, excuse me, but no where did you credit Michael Stipe! :)

Michelle @ Twig said...

So am I waiting for D.C. pictures in vain?...are there really none?...what, santa isn't real?

elizabeth said...

I'm sorry about the D.C. pictures. No, really, I am REALLY bummed and mad at myself for not taking pictures. I guess I was just too overly thrilled to see my lover boy that I didn't think that I would really like to look at the pictures when I am desperately missing him . . . and that's pretty much all the time.

P.S. STILL laughing about the Santa comment.

elizabeth said...

Alice, who on earth is Michael Stipe? I just thought Heidi was being a ditzy blonde?
P.S. Sorry for not responding to your comments! Will do from now on!
P.P.S. When are you going to jump on the bandwagon and get a Blogger blog?

AliceK[i]ND said...

Michael Stipe wrote the song, silly! REM! Duh! :) Tried blogger once, long ago, but the option for photos was stinky at the time. I'm considering switching back though.