I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.»
ooh mysterious, who is this anonymous person?...especially the informative part, informative about what, your life?...creepy!
I have no idea who this "anonymous" person might be. If it is my Dave, then he is being secretive for a very silly reason. He's not usually very silly. Maybe it's that other person?
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.»
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
ooh mysterious, who is this anonymous person?...especially the informative part, informative about what, your life?...creepy!
I have no idea who this "anonymous" person might be. If it is my Dave, then he is being secretive for a very silly reason. He's not usually very silly. Maybe it's that other person?
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment