I am officially an Arizonan again. Woop. Woop.
Here are my plans for my summer o' fun:
1. Going to Europe next week. London, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, London.
2. Starting school.
3. Going to San Diego.
4. My favorite friend coming to visit.
5. Starting another session of school.
6. Someone comes home from another country.
7. Going to the ranch.
8. End of summer.
9. Who knows??
5 comments:
Who, pray tell, is coming home from another country?
Oh, just a boy I know.
Germany.
I wish I could say that my Summer would be as exciting as yours but really it just consists of school, work, school, and work. But oh yes, who is this favorite friend of yours who will be visiting you?....could it be me! BOOYES GRANDMOTHER!
Who is this friend of yours? From Germany? Are you planning on dating him? Do tell.
First, you tell me who you are ''ANONYMOUS'' person!
Post a Comment