


Jilinda got married to Tyler Wray.
She has been my friend and roommate for a while now
and we've been through some hard times together.
She is a talented, spirited, sweet, courageous and long-suffering girl
and I sure do love her . . . and her hubbie.
He treats her so well!
Here we are at Joe's right before her wedding, her wedding picture
and David and I at her wedding reception.
She looks absolutely gorgeous . . . David said so.
I had to agree.
She has been my friend and roommate for a while now
and we've been through some hard times together.
She is a talented, spirited, sweet, courageous and long-suffering girl
and I sure do love her . . . and her hubbie.
He treats her so well!
Here we are at Joe's right before her wedding, her wedding picture
and David and I at her wedding reception.
She looks absolutely gorgeous . . . David said so.
I had to agree.
2 comments:
liz, i dont want to be wierd or anything, but girl you are busting out of that purple jacket!
I WISH! A MILLION TIMES OVER! You know that I am sensitive about my boobage, Steph.
Post a Comment