3.02.2006

I will be leaving the Big REX this summer . . . this might be my last semester living in Idaho.

(Please let this be my last semester in Idaho. Amen.)

Although living in Idaho has not been the most
culturally stimulating,
socially enticing,
fashion oriented,
cuisine enjoying
experience of my life . . . here are a few things that I will miss greatly:

The Mitch . . . how I will miss seeing her little face looking up at me each day.
Me and The Mitch's bedroom
Music Outlet every Monday night . . .
even though we have been slacking lately on our attendance.
The glorious view from my bedroom . . .
ok, so it's not "glorious" because this is still Rexburg, but it's nice.
Swinging at Porter Park . . .
Going to Mesa Falls in the fall with a boy that I was crazy about . . . (current boyfriend)
My roommates . . . ahhh, they are so little.

Cool campus events . . . like, Poet's Corner . . .

My culinary friends . . . and Cafe Dejeuner . . .

Working as Copywriter at KBYI FM 100 . . . Rediscover Radio . . .

Having "White Trash BBQ"s with friends . . .
Going to Bubba's in Jackson Hole, Wyoming . . .

No comments: