3.12.2006

Here's what "The Boy" and I did this weekend:
DAY ONE (Thursday)
1 Tall Soy Steamer and 1 Hazelnut Godiva Hot Chocolate

1 book for me while drinking my Soy: Silent To The Bone by E.L. Konigsburg
1 book for Dave while drinking his Hot Chocolate: Night by Elie Wiesel
(recommended by his mother . . . and Oprah)

DAY TWO (Friday)
1 wonderful experience at Rendezvous Café in Jackson Hole, Wyoming . . .
more hot chocolate but this time Mexican at
Häagen Dazs.
Window shopping and gallery browsing abounds.


DAY THREE (Saturday)
1 Edamame, 1 Tempura Vegetable, 1 Hi-Tech Roll, 1 Rigby Roll (with extra Tobiko)
and 1 cute guy at Sato's Sushi.


2 tickets to "Joseph Smith the Prophet of the Restoration"
played at the Idaho Falls Visitor's Center.

My weekend was good . . . I am in love with my boyfriend.

1 comment:

kt said...

I love it when that happens :)