
i work at kbyi: byu-idaho's radio station. my job is "copywriter". that means that i write the scripts for two shows called "the morning show" and "showstoppers". our station plays a lot of npr shows (i.e. "morning edition", "all things considered", "car talk", etc.) another part of my job is writing the program guide. most radio stations send out a monthly "newsletter", if you will, that they call a program guide. i am in charge of writing the articles for that and sending it to the press. here's february's program guide. it's thrilling, eh?
3 comments:
Hey what do you know, I work at KBYI too? Have you seen me around there? Radio stations are always so large, we've probably just missed each other around the corner or something. Well maybe I'll see you around sometime......:o)
Mmmmm, I think I've seen you around . . . are you that girl with really bad acne and a cleft lip? Maybe that chick that only wears mini-skirts and go-go boots? Maybe you are Cheryl in disguse? No, wait! I know who you are! You're that girl that loiters in the hallways and has rosy cheeks + freckles. I'll see ya at work my radio buddy/boss.
What a fun job! Lucky! (That was in my Napolean Dynamite voice.)
Post a Comment