2.26.2006

On February 18th I wished a Birthday wish for Jane. My brother and his wife have a tradition of putting Birthday wishes inside balloons and letting them go. Jane is my darling red-headed niece whom I love with the fire of a thousand red-headed children. She is sassy and sweet. She has an extra special ferociousness for life . . . and her hair matches her temper. I love this little girl a lot and here's my wish to her.


2 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

dear liz,
in august we can have a balloon party for YOU! jane would be soo happy to do that. do you think that david would come? (your prince charming?) you could write in your new wish
"i wish that my children all have red hair like jane."

elizabeth said...

I think that David would come to my balloon party. I don't know if we'll be living in Arizona though. ?? I'm sure Jane would love to let off a few more balloons. I think I would write in my new wish "I wish that my children will all have the dispositions of the nie nie children." You can bet on that!