The Green Monster
Today, as it was Saturday, I had some things to do. I wasn't quite ready to take the time to do my hair, so I grabbed my Red Sox baseball cap and headed out the door. As I walked to my destination, I found myself looking for other loyal Red Sox fans. I've seen some of them on campus sporting these dashing caps so I know these people exist at BYU-I. As I drove into a parking lot on campus, a boy looked at me in the car . It looked as though he spotted my hat and gave me the thumbs up as I let him pass in front of my car. Was he a Red Sox fan or just being strangely courteous? Who knows, but I am hoping for another fan of the Red Sox. Going to a game this summer in Fenway was absolutely incredible. I still keep my ticket from the June 3, 2005 game in my planner and sometimes lovingly look at it in memory of that blessed event. Take me to a baseball game at Fenway ballpark in Boston and I'm your friend forever. Well, unless you do something lame at the baseball game. Like, refuse to do the "wave" or drink all my Dr. Pepper or not sing along to "Sweet Caroline". All of the above are lame things.
1 comment:
A baseball game at Fenway park sounds like a great way to celebrate my first wedding anniversary. I know Mike would be jealous! We love baseball :) Love ya, girlie.
Post a Comment