In our lovely Deseret . . .
You know you've reached new levels of poverty when you find yourself silently fighting your roommate for $3 shoes at Deseret Industries (a.k.a. D.I.). I have found many a treasure at D.I., especially the D.I. here in Rexburg, Idaho. It is a brand new D.I. and they have wonderfully awesome things here. I found my wonderful original oil painting of Italy (?) my first week at BYU-I. It was a treasure to behold! My mom and I were so excited to find it for $5 . . . frame and all. It surely brightened my apartment and made me a feel a little more at home. Mitch was looking for some new brown shoes the other day when we were browsing around D.I. She found these darling flats, but when she put them on they didn't exactly fit her delicate size 6.5-7 feet. I guiltily tried them on and they fit like a glove. Then, I found this wonderful book of poetry for $.50! It was a find that I love a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment