7.12.2005

July 13, 2005 (IJ)

When I got to work this morning at 7:00 a.m., the power was out at the country club. Apparently, a squirrel ate through the power line and they found him BBQed on the side of the road. The power was out for 2 and a half hours so I just sat around until the power went back on. We weren't allowed to open any of the fridges because they would have let out all the cool air and . . . rotten food. The panini today was slices of tenderloin, peaches, red onion and provolone with a citrus pineappple sauce. We got incredible compliments today. After work, Philip and I went out (again). We went to the shore and saw a lighthouse in Scituate. Then, we skipped stones in the Atlantic ocean, got ice cream cones from a stand near Nantusket Beach and dipped our toes in the freezing water. Another perfect date with an incredible guy.

3 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

did you smooch!

elizabeth said...

Yes!!!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

awesome