6.25.2005

June 25, 2005 (IJ)

Heavens! I am really tired today. I went to an Enrichment sleepover last night and only got about 2-3 hours of sleep. Bad news! I was probably pretty irritable today and was getting really frustrated with Alan. He's just getting too comfortable (already!) and Chad asked me if he was driving me crazy? "Is he driving you crazy? Because he is really getting on my nerves.", he said. I was honest with him and told him how I was having a hard time with him. My job is a very fast paced, very high stress environment and sometimes I wonder what I'm doing in a career like this! However, I think I can handle it pretty well and I still get the job done. Some people don't. Anyway, Chad was glad that I told him and said that Alan will probably do food prep (someone's gotta do it!) from now on.

Our lunch special today was lobster salad. Almost everyone ordered it, but there were a lot of problems with the customers and the kitchen and the servers. Wow! It was really stressful! I'm ready to take a nap before I see Debbie and Clint and the kids!

No comments: